Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happiness in Peter's mouth!


These are Isa Chandra Moskowitz's "Sunny Blueberry-Corn Muffins" from Vegan with a Vengeance. I've had her book for awhile now and never baked out of it (mainly because I didn't have the time). So I decided to make the time this past Saturday and bake muffins for Peter and I for breakfast. They were soooooo good and sooooooo easy to prepare and bake. Peter said that they tasted like "happiness in his mouth"! He ate about 8 of them throughout the day! They are on the small side so I don't think its that big a deal to eat that many plus they are vegan, they are cholesterol free and full of good stuff. I plan on using this recipe often this winter especially with cranberries instead of the blueberries and whatever other
good stuff I can find to put in them. These muffins will make a great addition to any breakfast party you have for friends or for just yourself if you don't want to share (I told my friend at work that I was planning on making them over the weekend and he asked that I bring one in for him..he'll have to wait until I make a double batch because I didn't want to share this batch)

No comments: