Saturday, November 24, 2007

VeganMoFo: T.giving



Smlove Pie from Veganomincon


So I haven't MoFo'd in 2 days. I decided to take time off for the holidays to relax, visit and lay on the couch.

Thanksgiving was good. I didn't however get to make my non turkey dish for the meal because of cooking chaos when my mom's turkey decided to finish cooking before it was suppose to. I did however get to eat lots of yummy side dishes so i'm not complaining. Like usual I will make my own Thanksgiving meal sometime during the week. But for now you can enjoy the photo's of 2 dishes..the Shmlove Pie which I should say was the only vegan dessert of 3 desserts at the table and the one dessert that more than 1/2 of it was eaten cuz it was the best thing ever. Below was a roasted rosemary root veg dish which has a balsamic and lemon dressing added before serving









I though I took more pics of food but couldn't find them on the camera. Let me just say the string bean w. pine nuts side dish was AMAZING and I will forever put nutmeg in my mashed potatoes.

9 comments:

Vivacious Vegan said...

What? Nutmeg in your mashed potatoes? Sounds intriguing. I'm going to have to try this next time.

chi said...

ohh...there were more pictures of food on that camera..you just didnt want to post some of them..shame on you!

Melody Polakow said...

Looks awesome! Those root veggies are gorgeous.

I put nutmeg in my mashed potatoes when I add kale.. and they are out of this world.

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

Smlove conquers all!

b36Kitchen said...

chi...photo's of raw turkey carcasses aren't my thing. they are yours..put them on your own blog.

melody....nutmeg and kale in mashed potatoes!!!! i'm gonna try that next time.

textual bulldog said...

woah, that pie pic is blowing my mind! so pretty and decadent-looking.

bazu said...

looks so beautiful and colorful!

I am so going to try nutmeg in my mashed potatoes...

Ashasarala said...

Why don't I have Veganomicon yet? That pie is making me act like a caveman. ME WANT CHOCOLATE PIE!

ed said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品

視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人