Wednesday, November 21, 2007

VeganMoFo: Smlove Pie.

Did you ever make something you've never made before and before you even taste it you know its going to make your taste buds swoooooooooooooooooon??? Well that's the deal with Veganomicon's Smlove Pie. It's sitting in my parents fridge patiently awaiting the end of our Thanksgiving meal tomorrow. There is also a photo of it sitting patiently in my parents new camera but I need one of them to put it on their computer for me cuz i'm dumb w. new things. Anyway...I'm saying this now and will say it again after I finally cut me a slice of Smlove..make it..make it now..It might look like an intimidating recipe but trust me it isn't. Each step is easier then the one before it and as a recipe it all flows together perfectly in my opinion. I can't vouch for the crust though. I used a store bought (ahhh!) crust..but hey i'm not in my own kitchen I needed to make my life a bit easier on this one.

I hope everyone has a happy day tomorrow. I'll be posting tomorrow evening WITH photos!

4 comments:

SaraJane said...

ooh, I can't wait to see the pictures. I've been dying to try that, too. I've had the peanut butter caramel that goes on it, and wow!

bazu said...

I was literally going to say "ooh, I can't wait to see the pictures" before I saw Sarajane's comment! So, once again, I sit here silently, drooling in anticipation.

Dori said...

I love the name of this pie ... SmLove! Happy turkey-free day.

ed said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品

視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人