Sunday, November 25, 2007

VeganMoFo: Still eating what's left.



I have no idea what to call this




So we are home from our Thanksgiving weekend and I still have food that I need to use before I go food shopping again. What was left was 1 potato, garlic, shallots, field roast chipotle sausage, rice and kidney beans. As I was chopping everything up I was second guessing myself and thinking what the hell am I making us for dinner? It turns out I was making something good...with the addition of some paprika and mexican oregano we had a pretty tasty dinner.

Regarding not shopping til it's all used up. I can't do it anymore. I'm sure I could last 3 more days without buying food but the lack of fresh greens that would be in my diet for those 3 days would kill me. I need greens. I have to say I did quite well using up what I had though. I only had to throw away 2 carrots..that's it. We will see how well I'll do next time.

5 comments:

bazu said...

You are right- I can live without a lot, but green leafies / salad is very hard to do without.

aTxVegn said...

I go into panic mode when salad greens and broccoli run low.

I think you call it "goulash." Or is that with noodles?

b36Kitchen said...

bazu...i ended up doing a small shopping trip just to get some green veggies that's it. i'm still doing with what is in the pantry.

atxvegn...goulash is with noodles..now i want goulash.

Hippie Girl said...

You're awesome at throwing together odds and ends from the refrigerator! Wish I was that resourceful!

ed said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品

視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人