Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cinnamon Blueberry Pancakes



After days of frustration, tears (hormone related) and new batteries I finally got my camera to work again. How did I get it too work again? I don't know. I just kept replacing batteries, memory cards and pressing buttons and all of a sudden it started working. I think he just needed a vacation from taking food photos.

Instead of going out for breakfast this morning I decided to make us breakfast for once. I made the most delicious and cinnamony blueberry pancakes ever. Peter declared them the best pancakes he's ever eaten. I also learned today that he doesn't like cinnamon (which is insane!) he ate the pancakes anyway without knowing that the spice he was tasting was cinnamon until I told him. I'm thinking of starting a pancake sunday in our home. I can't wait until plums come in season because I have an idea for ginger plum pancakes!

7 comments:

MeloMeals said...

Wow! those look amazing!

I'm glad you got your camera to work...

urban vegan said...

And what a gorgeous photo it took. Those pancakes look like the perfect way to kickoff the holiday weekend.

bazu said...

Your pancakes are beautiful. Sundays are quite often pancake days around here too, but I can't ever make mine that gorgeous! Oh, and I think cinnamon is essential to pancakes- I often sprinkle mine with them... yay for the ginger plum pancake idea!

Theresa said...

mmmm.... pancakes!

Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Hmmm, not a cinnamon fan here either, though those pancakes look SO YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

looks great!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think about starting traditions but since it's just my husband (who is not sentimental or romantic at all) and I, it feels kind of silly. I sometimes want kids just so I could have pancake Sundays.