Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ed

Is anyone else's blog being bombarded with comments by Ed? He has hit me over 60 times already. He took a break this afternoon and is now back and in 10 minutes got me over 30 times. This is so obnoxious and annoying.

Is there anyway to block him? It doesn't seem so from my searching around. I know I'm switching and moving my site elsewhere but I'm still keeping this one up and around.


By the way...the new site is almost done!!!!!!! I'm so excited. I'm going to launch it in 1 or 2 days before it's even completely finished that's how excited I am about it. Its got birds and bunnies and pink stripes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds creepy. I'm soory I have no idea how to block that guy.

Can't wait for the new site!

Bex said...

since you have word verification on so I'm at a loss. I remember one of my first posts became bombarded by some bot or something but I didn't have any security features on at the time. That changed quick.
Just about everywhere but blogger I think you can block specific users or ip addresses (I think)

Anonymous said...

Have you heard abouth this really cool new site, its called www.thetravellingcarrot.com you just have to check it out. its a site for the vegetarian travelling abroad, you can find all kids of cool vegetarians restaurants world wide for when you travel. as well as veg news, and cool vegetarian recipes. check it out!!!!

Kelly said...

Ugh. Sorry to hear about your "fan." Hang in there.

veggievixen said...

haven't experienced that...weird.

yay new site!